Find It Soon!
SEARCH HELP - These tips will help you find the most relevant pages:|
- Use several words which relate to your interest -
For example: sport training football five-a-side
- Put quotes around words which make a key phrase or a name -
For example: "awake the dawn, that sleeps in heaven"
For example: "special offers"
For example: "Jackie Ward"
- Add a plus to indicate that the topic or phrase must be present -
For example: cost hire +"table tennis" +tennis
This should avoid a page that is only about cycle hire
- Add a minus sign to indicate a topic which you prefer to avoid -
For example: club -drug
- Use capital letters to avoid lower case matches -
For example: Microsoft Word
This should find pages with 'Word' but not with 'word'
And pages with Microsoft, even if not Word
- Using lower case will also pick up capitals -
For example: author writer word
This would find: 'word' and 'Word' and 'WORD' and even 'words'
- Try additional topic words with similar meanings -
For example: price cost fee bill
For example: website web site internet
- If unsure about spelling try more than one -
For example: "health center" "health centre"
Pages near the top of the results list are likely to be the most suitable.
Return to the Search page. Back to the top.